Kathryn Cramer Career Development Award
Application is closed.
Mara Schenker, MD sharing how the Kathryn Cramer Award has impacted her development as a surgeon.
Prerequisites & eligibility
Applicant must be
- Senior resident entering fellowship OR
- Fellow with an MD or DO degree pursuing career in orthopedic traumatology OR
- Orthopedic surgeon in their first two years of practice
One proposal may be submitted per applicant per funding cycle. Applicant and PI must be current members of AO Trauma.
Funding & deliverables
Maximum funding per award is $15,000.
Periodic reporting is required, including submission of a final manuscript within six months of completion of the project. Proof of publication will consist of a copy of a journal-generated PDF.
How to apply
Online application is closed.
- 2021: Elizabeth Harkin, Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
- 2020: Christopher Langhammer, University of Maryland
- 2019: Zachary Working, Oregon Health & Sciences University
- 2018: Leah Gitajn, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- 2017: Prism Schneider, University of Calgary
- 2016: Karl Siebuhr, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
- 2015: Daemeon Nicolaou, St. Louis University School of Medicine
- 2015: Cyrus Caroom, Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- 2014: Emily Dodwell, Hospital for Special Surgery
- 2013: Justin Haller, University of Utah
- 2012: Mara Schenker, University of Pennsylvania
- 2011: Megan Meislin, Loyola University
- 2010: Roshan Shah, University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- 2010: Arun Aneja, University of Mississippi
- 2009: Louis Amorosa, Columbia University
- 2008: Fay Leung, University of British Columbia
- 2007: Kelly Lefaivre, University of British Columbia
- 2006: Christopher McAndrew, University Hospital of Cleveland