Spine Fellowship Call for Applications 2021
Opportunity open for institutions interested in providing AO NA experiences
12 November 2020
We are excited to announce the call for applications for the AO Spine North America Fellowship Funding Award for the 2021 - 2023 academic years. The purpose of this award is to provide funding to institutions that offer intensive learning opportunities for fully trained orthopedic and neurosurgeons interested in spine surgery. Quality, consistency and evidence of academic and scientific excellence at the institution are taken into consideration as part of the peer reviewed selection process. It will be the responsibility of the fellowship site and its Program Director to ensure that the fellow selected is conversant in principles, indications, planning, techniques and complications of spinal surgery at the completion of his/her fellowship. A limited number of awards are available. Funding is awarded to the institution for two year-long academic cycles.
Our fellowship application process is now online! The individual completing the application must have an AO account to access the online application form. If an assistant is completing the application on your behalf, they must log in with the AO Fellowship Director’s/Member’s username/password or create their own AO account and then contact us to link their account to your institution profile.
Applicants with an AO account:
- Click here to open the online application
- Log in with your existing AO e-mail and password
- Contact (303) 250-3395 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or questions
Applicants that do not have an AO account:
- Click the “Login” button in the top right-hand corner
- Select “Create New Account"
- Enter in your e-mail and create a password
- Open the automated message and confirm your e-mail address
- Contact (303) 250-3395 or email@example.com to provide your fellowship institution name and address